KiKa Keyboard is an App developed by Cheese Mobile,Inc.
1.Registration And Eligibility
Cheese Mobile,Inc.reserves the right to refuse or reject access to any or all of its Site, Content or Services to any person or entity for any reason at any time. Access to, registration for, use of and participation and in the Services are void where prohibited. Certain areas or the Site or Services require you to register with Cheese Mobile,Inc. as a member and create a unique, password-protected account (your "Account"). By registering, clicking "I Agree" or otherwise using or participating in the Services, you represent to Cheese Mobile,Inc. that you:
(i) are at least 4 years of age
(iii) provide truthful and accurate information
(iv) will actively maintain and update all Account information so that it remains accurate
(v) have not violated, and will not violate, any laws or regulations during your use of the Site, Content or Service
• IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR Cheese Mobile,Inc. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS APP. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You will not use the Site, Content or Services for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the copyrights of any third party, nor will You upload, email, post, publish, distribute, transmit, submit or otherwise make available through the Site, Content or Services any content, that infringes the copyrighted works or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at our discretion, terminate the Accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
(iv) your address, telephone number, and email address
(v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
3.Privacy and Personal Information
For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, GIFs, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, "Content" also includes all User Content (as defined below).
b. User Content
All Content added, uploaded, submitted, distributed, posted to, or created using the Services by users (collectively "User Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you represent that any User Content you create using tools accessible on the Services does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and is otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Your acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
c. Notices and Restrictions
The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
d. Use License
Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use Content solely for purposes of using the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of using the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right or these Terms of Service.
e. License Grant
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds and via our API), and including after termination of your Account or the Services. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Site and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content, including after termination your Account or the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users do not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
f. Availability of Content
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, remove, edit, modify, or block from the Services any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the final sentence of the immediately foregoing paragraph), or for no reason at all.
5. Change of Terms
• This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of any changes will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our app. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted. No further notice by Cheese Mobile,Inc. is required upon your continued use of our app or software.
6. Force Majeure
7. Kika Keyboard
• Kika Keyboard subscription priced at $19.99/month with a 7 day free trial.
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify $19.99 every month.
• We also provide a 7-day free trial of Kika Keyboard.Your trial period will begin immediately when you confirm your payment and it will last 7 days. No money will be charged or held in your iTunes account before the end of your trial period. If you did not cancel at least 24 hours before the end of trial period, monthly subscription will start for $19.99.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.